JOIN the FAMILY! We offer a great culture at URBN Dental!
We are seeking a well-rounded and driven Registered Dental Assistant who has an active ACLS Certification and experience with implants to rotate within our offices working alongside our Periodontist(Specialist)!
URBN Dental is a Private Dental Practice in Houston. With locations in Uptown, Midtown, Montrose, Katy, CityCentre, and Heights opening soon, as well as others in progress.
We are focused on quality and compassionate care for our team and patients. You will love your job! We are fun and engaging! Supportive and rewarding in an innovative environment. This is the URBN way!
We pride ourselves in our
- Lively Atmosphere
- Modern Office Spaces
- High Tech Equipment
- Encourage Healthy work/life balance
- About 18 days per month
- 4-5 days per week
- One long weekend per month (Friday-Tuesday OFF) to enable our staff to travel and/or rest
- Agreeable and High Energy: Loves interacting with people and co-workers
- Reliable and Responsible: Dependable and performs responsibilities with efficiency
- Detail-Oriented: We focus on high quality of care!
- Open-minded and Flexible: Be adaptable/open to learning new skills and knowledge about dentistry
- Constant and never-ending improvement!
- DAANCE certified (preferably)
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Showing patients to their exam rooms
- Preparing patients for procedures and/or surgeries
- Carry out routine cleanings, checkups and examinations
- Open Dental Software experience
- Assisting with procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions
- Making dental impressions
- Sterilizing dental tools and equipment
- Post procedure clean-up
- Chairside assisting dentists/hygienists
- Ability to take X-rays
- Familiar with iTero
- Health Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Incredible Team Culture
- Paid Holidays
- Luxurious Holiday Parties
- 2 COMPLIMENTARY High-Quality FIGS Scrubs (after 3 months)
***** Lunch Provided on Saturdays ******
- Registered Dental Assistant (Required)
- ACLS (Required)
- DAANCE (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant: 2 year (required)
- You’re always learning and willing to learn
- Team-Oriented — Cooperative and Collaborative
- People-Oriented — Supportive and Fairness Focused