Seeking a well-rounded and driven registered dental assistant to join our URBN Dental Team!
URBN Dental is a Private Dental Practice with multiple practices located in Houston. We pride ourselves in our positive atmosphere, brand-new facilities, high-tech equipment, and excellent quality of care for our patients.
Our typical week varies. We work about 18 days per month; 4-5 days per week. We also have one long weekend per month (Friday-Tuesday off) to enable our staff to travel and/or rest.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Agreeable and High energy: Loves interacting with people and co-workers
- Reliable and Responsible: Dependable and does their responsibility on time
- Detail-Oriented: We focus on high quality of care!
- Open-minded and flexible: Be adaptable in our fast-paced schedule, be open to learning new skills, and knowledge about dentistry. Constant and never-ending improvement!
- Paid Holidays
- Luxurious Holiday Parties
- 2 pairs of FIGS scrubs after 3 months of employment
- Breakfast/Lunch Provided on Saturdays
Clinical Setting: General Dentistry
- Registered Dental Assistant (Required)
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
- Employer 60% contribution
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend Flexibility required
- Dental: 2 years (Required)
- Chairside: 1 year (Preferred)
- RDA: 2 years (Required)
- Dental Assistant: 2 years (Required)